The AC filter is a traditional and proven technology equipped with wedge wire filtering elements, which provides filtration of water under highly demanding conditions:
- Flowrate from 10 m3/h to 8000 m3/h.
- Filtration degree from 80 µm to 1000 µm
- Wide selection of materials for the construction of both vessel and internals, including any kind of exotic material for Offshore applications.
- Balanced rotating backwash mechanism with single or multiple arms.
The AC filter can provide a reliable filtration of water for many applications including:
- Pre-treatment of seawater in oilfield injection for Off/On Shore applications.
- Main Seawater filtration and Fine filtration for Off-Shore applications.
- Pre-treatment of river water / seawater in Power Plants.
- Cooling water filtration.
- Pre-treatment of seawater in desalination units.
- Industrial applications for steelworks, paper mill manufacturing and heat exchanger protection.
- Pre-treatment of ballast water.