Static coalescer filters are used to perform Liquid/liquid separation and Dry Gas/Liquid Separation. Coalescer filters also remove solid particles from the stream.
The coalescer filters are composed of disposable cartridges filtering elements.
Static coalescer filters provide a reliable filtration of fluids in following applications:
- Diesel Engines
- Power Generation
- Environment Protection
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- L/L coalescer filters are used to separate water from hydrocarbon. This filter is composed by two phases of filtration, Coalescing phase and Separating phase.
- The second stage can be performed with Separator Elements (with light water contamination) or with settling chamber (in case of higher water contamination).
- The Coalescer Elements, typically in Fiberglass, provide particle growth of liquid to be removed from hydrocarbon streams but also provide a mechanical fine filtration (5 µm).
- The Separator Elements provide mechanical separation of hydrocarbon streams and the Filtering media is Teflon® and Impregnated silicone.
- Dry Gas coalescing elements can ensure a high removal efficiencies of liquid and solid aerosols in gas applications.
- In this application the second stage of separation is not needed.
- Industry standard rated at 0.3 micron to efficiently capture the most difficult size contaminants.
- High surface area, thanks to the pleated, media that can ensure very long life.
- Wide range of materials available.
- Beta ratio of 50÷5000 provide high flexibility for any application.