The SACIL filter is used for continuous filtration of water and fluids with high concentration of contaminants, large flow rates and impurities, and is suitable for:
- Compact in-line solution (low weight)
- Customization to any pipe sizes and flange connections
- Any water applications including seawater and heating/cooling water.
- Very high flowrates (even higher than 10000 m3/h)
- Low pressure drop
- Filtration 1 mm (1000 microns) and larger
- Service friendly, easy to maintain
- Low maintenance solution
In particular the SACIL filter is designed to remove large solids at water intake including: Clams, shells, mussels, crabs, oysters, pebbles and stones; Jelly fishes, fishes and various large sea creatures; Grass, seaweed, branches & fibres; Plastic wrappings, waste debris.